Thursday, May 12, 2011

iT's TiMe tO...


It's finally time! A few weeks ago my blog turned one year old!!! But of course I am a procrastinator who never gets anything done on time  It has been a busy few weeks getting ready for craft night, trying to get some spring cleaning done, and starting my first ever square foot gardens.  Let's be honest, who wants to sit at a computer blogging when you can be sitting outside eating cafe rio and coke slurpees with the best neighbors EVER!  

Nothing wrong with trying to soak up every last bit of coveted sun after such a long, dreary, wet spring, right???   :)

Now that I am finally getting a flip flop tan line, I will sacrifice some time to PARTY!!!!

Starting MONDAY MAY 16th- I will have 6 days of GREAT giveaways- ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE!!!

Nothing makes me happier than FREE stuff!

Only Catch- you have to be a FOLLOWER to enter~ if you aren't- it's as easy as hitting a button :)

SEE YOU ALL MONDAY!!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Congrats on a year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...